Vet Recommendation For Bathurst Area

Hi Fellow Doggie Owners,

I've recently been offered a job and the opportunity to move to Bathurst. So I'm collating all my information and am hoping for some recommendations for a good vet in that area.

I have an aged Border Collie with diabetes who I will not want to have travel back to Sydney for her regular glucose monitoring. I also have horses, so any vets that do large animals too, would be good.

Bit the doggie vet is the most important at this stage. The horses don't have that many health issues :)

Thanks in advance,

Christie

Lucy & Dash currently in Sydney!

Durham Street Vet Clinic - 63342009 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi Fellow Doggie Owners,

I've recently been offered a job and the opportunity to move to Bathurst. So I'm collating all my information and am hoping for some recommendations for a good vet in that area.

I have an aged Border Collie with diabetes who I will not want to have travel back to Sydney for her regular glucose monitoring. I also have horses, so any vets that do large animals too, would be good.

Bit the doggie vet is the most important at this stage. The horses don't have that many health issues :)

Thanks in advance,

Christie

Lucy & Dash currently in Sydney!

I'd pick Stewart St for you emergency care and if you are willing to take a 25 minute drive Blayney for the general and large animal.

Orange have a great surgery out on the Forbes rd, for the horses. They have stables and can offer care that others can't. Plenty of Bathurst horsey folk drive to Orange and use them.