Taking Back An Ex Rescue

I was speaking to a friend yesterday she works with a lady that I adopted out a dog to about 4 1/2 years ago. I found out the lady was looking for a home for her so I mentioned she should bring her back.

Friend comes over this morning and tells me the dog is already at her house. I haven't seen this girl in so long and I am now sitting here in anticipation waiting for her to arrive.

She was one of my favourite rescues but at the time we had too many dogs for her to stay forever.

I feel sad and excited at the same time.

I was speaking to a friend yesterday she works with a lady that I adopted out a dog to about 4 1/2 years ago. I found out the lady was looking for a home for her so I mentioned she should bring her back.

Friend comes over this morning and tells me the dog is already at her house. I haven't seen this girl in so long and I am now sitting here in anticipation waiting for her to arrive.

She was one of my favourite rescues but at the time we had too many dogs for her to stay forever.

I feel sad and excited at the same time.

So where do you stand with this now?? Will she find her forever home with you????

It is sad that she couls not have stayed where she was but maybe this was meant to be.

My girl Shae is a rescue who was returned to her breeder twice. The breeder is also the state breed rescue service and she was rehomed to me as a rescue. On the condition that if I can't keep her she will go back to them and stay with them for the rest of her life. But I love her and she's never going anywhere without me.

What will be the future of your returned rescue?

She's here and settled but has a bad skin condition which could take a while to get under control. I am hoping she fits in and stays although I didn't really want another dog at this point in time. One way or another we will give her time to get in good shape and then we will decide.

I will try to post pics later.