Nail Remover Trimmer Grinder

I am just wondering if anyone has used these before and if so are they any good?

I normally cut My baby's nails but don't really like doing it as I am worried that I will cut off to much and made them bleed. Last few times I have let the vet do it but its costly so am looking at getting one to these Nail Remover Trimmer Grinder hence why I want to know if they are any good and if any Dol people use them.

If you mean like a Dremel grinder, then yes lots of DoLers use then. If you do a search for old threads with Dremel in the title you'll probably find quite a bit.

You might mean the nail clippers that come with a battery operated rotating pumice stone in one handle (thats a mouthful! lol)

I have one and it doesn't have the power to do the job on cattle dog nails, but on smaller nails it should work fine. Not overly noisy either, compared to the dremel...

Thanks everyone I have done a search on here now and found the Dremel and the link that Erny just put in, I really appreciate all the help, as I am on a huge learning curb.

I have owned papillons as pets for 8 yrs ( have 3 of them at the moment) and have always wanted to show so hence why I am here on this forum to learn as much as I can before searching for a show quality pup. I am in no hurry want to take it step by step :)

I am spending hours reading and still working out how this forums works so again thanks alot everyone and for your patience with me :)

When using a Dremel on a dog who has a long coat and/or feathers surrounding their feet, you have to be extremely careful the hair does not become entangled. I believe people will generally poke their long coated/feathered dogs' feet through a sock or stocking, with the nails poking through, to keep the hair out of the way.