Agility Instructor

I'd like to attempt getting the novice agility title with one of my GSDs. She's fit and obedience trained, and loves the bsaic agility stuff at our obedience club.

Because I do obedience and show training with this dog, and our others on Sundays, I was wondering if there was anyone in the Ballarat area (or within an hour or so) that had some time during the week for private lessons? I am free Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday during the day.

I've got a Dad who is pretty handy making things, so if equipment is needed I could probably get some made and bring a trailer.

I'd like to attempt getting the novice agility title with one of my GSDs. She's fit and obedience trained, and loves the bsaic agility stuff at our obedience club.

Because I do obedience and show training with this dog, and our others on Sundays, I was wondering if there was anyone in the Ballarat area (or within an hour or so) that had some time during the week for private lessons? I am free Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday during the day.

I've got a Dad who is pretty handy making things, so if equipment is needed I could probably get some made and bring a trailer.

PM Pippi, she's not that far from you and does some work around the Ballarat area. You might remember her from the K9 Force seminar a few years ago. ;)