Two Males Sharing One House?

Ruftybear

I have three entire males (and two females) who all run together and get along perfectly 99.9% of the time. We have the occassional grumble which is very short lived. All dogs are separated when we aren't around, more because I am worried about the evil they would get up to :laugh: and of course any female in season is usually shipped off.

It's my two neuters....male and female, who sometimes go head to head and often grumble at each other. The two girls are fine together, as ar the two boys and the entire male and female are best buddies. But the two who were neutered very early in life are the ones who seem to have dominance issues.

I know breed temperament plays a huge part in keeping numbers of dogs,but as this pic shows, Irish Wolfhound males tend to get on quite well. The three in this snap were all entire and enjoyed curling up together.

post-30656-0-61482900-1307573704_thumb.jpg

I've got 2 entire males here.

A almost 3 year old Maltese X Shih Tzu and a 15 month old Doberman. No real problems between them but I do keep them separated when no one is home, just in case. I also have a 4 year old JRT bitch (desexed) and she is very dominant and bossy and regularly tells the Doberman off for so much as looking at her and he runs away with his tail between his legs!