Why Would You Not Go To Back To The Breeder.?

budgiew

Have just had emails back from breeders i contacted and one has the details and are looking into it.So i hope all goes well for the pup and for the owners.There are many unexpected things happen in life and i understand that sometimes people need to rehome a pet;but one should never be afraid or ashamed to ask for help.Thats my advise anyway.

Maybe there dont want any help and would prefer to place the dog themselves and have contact with the new owner themselves.

There are a million reasons as to why someone may choose not to go back to the breeder. I have one here now that I would do anything rather than see it returned to the breeder and another whose breeder clearly told me when I bought it that they werent interested if I didnt want it after the transaction was completed.

IF I had to rehome one of my animals it would depend on the breeder on whether I called for their help. Sierra is never going back to her breeders, if she couldn't stay with me or be rehomed successfully she would be pts.

The next breeder I buy from I will have done a lot more research and I've learnt alot since we bought Sierra, so hopefully I have a lot more trust and faith in them.

Sore an advert today ;owners wanting to re home a pedigree pup with papers.Why would they not go back to the breeder ?I sent an email to the breed club so would perhaps be able to help him.Did i do the right thing?The breed was one i am very fond of and i could not help feeling very anxious about what will happen with him.I think i must be turning into a doggy person .

Because they probably want their money back which is reasonable.

Maybe there dont want any help and would prefer to place the dog themselves and have contact with the new owner themselves.

There are a million reasons as to why someone may choose not to go back to the breeder. I have one here now that I would do anything rather than see it returned to the breeder and another whose breeder clearly told me when I bought it that they werent interested if I didnt want it after the transaction was completed.

Yep. I have one I wouldnt return to the breeder, another breeder is dead and my other breeder I wouldnt hesitate to ask to take her dog back if I couldnt keep her. Hopefully it'll never come to a situation where I have to ask, though

The Breed club have contacted the owners and have found the breeder; so the owners can get help if they want it.MEH,The price they where asking was a tiny fraction of what they paid for the dog.I am surprised that so many people have said that they would not go back to the breeder for advise or help.All the breeders i have met so far have been wonderful people.I suppose there are dodgy people in all walks of life.