Dog Shows Coming Up In Gunnedah This Weekend

scolly

Hi

I've entered all three shows but I'm not at home so I can't collect my numbers till Friday morning. If you've received your numbers,does anybody know how many staffords are entered? I have never entered a country show before.

which show is on?

I'm on the Gunnedah Dog Show Committee so feedback would be good. I do know though that people do enjoy the shows at Gunnedah and enjoy the facilities so I hope you have a great time!

oh that's right

I was training up my girl for the neuter classes but decided she was too old and silly

Have a fantastic time! I won't be able to be there but next time we must meet :)

oh that's right

I was training up my girl for the neuter classes but decided she was too old and silly

Have a fantastic time! I won't be able to be there but next time we must meet :)

Thanks guys for the info.I'm from Sydney and new to showing have heard that the grounds are very good.I'm looking forward to participating in all three shows and learning lots.

oh that's right

Thanks guys for the info.I'm from Sydney and new to showing have heard that the grounds are very good.I'm looking forward to participating in all three shows and learning lots.

Whilst they are lovely grounds, with plenty of shady trees, make sure you put your gazebo up so the Koalas don't leave a message on your head. Also, be careful of the nasty ants...

Edited by Havasneeze

Any results from today?

BIS - Lab (Vernon)

RUIS - Lakeland (Freshwater)

Toys - Pug

Terriers - As per RUIS

Gundogs - As per BIS

Hounds - Long haired Dachie

Working - BC

Utility - Sibe

Non-Sporting - Dal