Ear Infections - Narrow Canals - Ear Flush....

Just booked in with Dr Rachael Saunders at Werribee for tomorrow. I will keep you updated. :)

That's the vet that saw Jessie...she should look after your girl :thumbsup:

Good luck & hopefully she will be able to work out a way to manage the problem. :)

my dog has constant ear infections due to yeast. i was so happy with the results after we put her under general anesthertic and got her ears flushed, plucked etc. due tot the constant infectiosn her canals were narrow, so it made it hard for teh meds to get down into the bottom of the ear, so reinfection was constant.

the mri might be excess. i can't remeber exactly but i think it cost me btween $300-$500. i probably got her teeth cleaned while she was under.

Hi Lindainfa...I was just wondering how you went at Werribee yesterday? :)

I didn't! I was sick and still home sick from work today, so I have postponed it. I was at the Doctors instead of Lola. :laugh: While I wait for her appointment I am also going to start an elimination diet. I am just reading up about it, I am going to give her kangaroo and boiled sweet potato/pumpkin. Can the kangaroo be raw, it doesn't have to be cooked or anything? Stupid question but just to make sure.

Hi Lindainfa...I was just wondering how you went at Werribee yesterday? :)

I didn't! I was sick and still home sick from work today, so I have postponed it. I was at the Doctors instead of Lola. :laugh: While I wait for her appointment I am also going to start an elimination diet. I am just reading up about it, I am going to give her kangaroo and boiled sweet potato/pumpkin. Can the kangaroo be raw, it doesn't have to be cooked or anything? Stupid question but just to make sure.

Oh that's no good Lindainfa :( ...I hope you are feeling better soon. :hug:

I think it would alright just to give her the kangaroo meat raw. :)