Any Ideas Of Where I Can Get My Big Girl Some Pj's/sweater?

frenzied1

sorry Im new to this but also looking for the products meg offers- everyone seems to recommend them but I cant find where to find them/her. Where is the commercial/for sale part to this forum?!

Thanks!!!

I got riley some pjs from meg and they are great. I will post a pic when i get to my desk. I have no idea how to do it from my phone

Here's the photo

rileyjammies.jpg

:eek: Pooor Riley :eek:

He looks embarassed. You've totally blown his cred by posting that pic. How's a working dog to hold his head up now? :cry:

I'm with KTB. Wolf's den back zip coats are great. So are Ready Set Go's..

Edited by poodlefan

Can totally vouch for Meg - she is awesome, very talented and can make pretty much anything in almost any fabric, just ask her! she has made pj's for my boxer and two danes and they love them!!

sorry Im new to this but also looking for the products meg offers- everyone seems to recommend them but I cant find where to find them/her. Where is the commercial/for sale part to this forum?!

Thanks!!!

I think you need a few more posts to access the area Kiki? It is in Off Topic under Commercial Marketplace. She makes them to order and style. Excellent for the bigger furbaby!

I was thinking about doggy coats only the other day. My old stafford (RIP Ricky) was thinning in the hair dept so she started wearing fleecies/jammies. Well you think I had just publicly humiliated her by the way she always acted after they went on. She hated being seen in her winter gear despite obviously being much more comfortable. Would refuse to leave the front of the house wearing anything. She was a tough nut to the end.

My younger stafford Stussy has always loved dressing up so what started as fairy skirts and wings and silly t-shirts has progressed into hoodies and fleecies (despite her more than adequate hairy coat). Not only that but she also crawls under the doonas and is in the flow of the reverse cycle heater. She hates the cold weather like her skin-mother! The funny thing is she puts her paws up to get her fleecie on and then collapses into a sleepy heap - her limbs and eyes seem to give out on her the minute it goes on. She just becomes a limp mess who falls into a coma like sleep. The worst is when she passes out on my legs or somewhere uncomfortable for us humans as moving her dead weight is an effort.

Anyone else's have some strange winter wear behaviours (besides the obvious humiliation at dressing up that seems common!)?

My GSP adores her Wolf's Den back zippered jacket -- it keeps her warm and snug all night especially on the chest area which a normal dog coat doesn't cover. She also quite happily wears full length (front legs) fluorescent fleecy PJs which a friend made for her; these are mainly worn after flyball competitions while we wait for final placings and the cold night air is closing in. She strolls around totally ignoring people laughing at her -- (I tell her they are just jealous!)Of course, it could be just pure happiness after a full day of flyball.

cheers