Pet Insurance

alli78

We are hopefully getting a Newfoundland puppy very soon, and am wondering who everyone recommends we insure through, the only difference I have really noticed is some provide cover for everyday thngs ie, vaccination etc while other do not

I was talking with a Newfoundland breeder recently and she uses www.petplan.com.au

Would love to know more about the puppy you are hoping to get.

The puppies I believe come with 6 weeks insurance and I'm pretty sure it is pet plan they use, have googled a few and the ones that cover everything incliding vaccinations and desexing are standing out to me. We are just waiting on puppies to finish all their health checks to find out if one will be available to us, and have just heard from another breeder who is expecting new arrivals any day now, so soon we will be off to do some more visiting

I was talking with a Newfoundland breeder recently and she uses www.petplan.com.au

Would love to know more about the puppy you are hoping to get.

The puppies I believe come with 6 weeks insurance and I'm pretty sure it is pet plan they use, have googled a few and the ones that cover everything incliding vaccinations and desexing are standing out to me. We are just waiting on puppies to finish all their health checks to find out if one will be available to us, and have just heard from another breeder who is expecting new arrivals any day now, so soon we will be off to do some more visiting

I have just signed up with petplan a few weeks ago. I checked out quite a few but liked that this one covered 100% of the claim less the excess whereas others seemed to only cover 80%. I did look for ones that covered more everyday things like vacc's and desexing but could only find ones that covered say $50 or so towards it. For the extra premiums they charged it didn't seem worth it but I'd be interested to know if there are any that cover more than that.