Nice Show Mats

nabs

If red is your theme, than you will love our red mats :o We have also done a smaller size 1.8 x 1.8 which is a great size for under puppy pens or for inside to keep the dogs off the clean carpet :laugh:

Please email us if you want further information for your club,we are happy to help. We are currently having a sample mat made with our logo so the clubs can see what is possible!

Thanks - just what I'm after. I like that it looks like that it won't show the dirt like the white ones do, :thumbsup: When we are in the red dirt it's good to know the dogs can stay clean and the mats don't pick up the dirt. :champagne:

I'll email you about the club stuff.

Thanks for the help. Appreciate it! :cheer:

Your welcome jinkispirit :) Your right, we recently had our mat at a very wet Alstonville weekend and the red dirt just hosed off with no staining, we deliberly choose the black for the paw prints and borders, living up this way red dirt is always a consideration :thumbsup:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If red is your theme, than you will love our red mats :o We have also done a smaller size 1.8 x 1.8 which is a great size for under puppy pens or for inside to keep the dogs off the clean carpet :laugh:

Please email us if you want further information for your club,we are happy to help. We are currently having a sample mat made with our logo so the clubs can see what is possible!

Thanks - just what I'm after. I like that it looks like that it won't show the dirt like the white ones do, :thumbsup: When we are in the red dirt it's good to know the dogs can stay clean and the mats don't pick up the dirt. :champagne:

I'll email you about the club stuff.

Thanks for the help. Appreciate it! :cheer:

Your welcome jinkispirit :) Your right, we recently had our mat at a very wet Alstonville weekend and the red dirt just hosed off with no staining, we deliberly choose the black for the paw prints and borders, living up this way red dirt is always a consideration :thumbsup:

Alstoneville is a killer for the red dirt as is Toowoomba!