My Beautiful Danes

couchpotato

Now that I have worked out how to use photobucket, yes even with good advice I was struggling.. Anyways, just some photos of our beautiful Danes and new addition (Briard x wolfhound) over the years... hope you enjoy :D mymanhisdog.jpg

HemiXmas2005.jpg

Christmas2007241.jpg

hitthewavesxmas2007.jpg

KeepingGuard2808.jpg

relaxing.jpg

labella41210.jpg

Edited by couchpotato

I still haven't worked it out! :laugh:

Nice doggy!

it's taken me 3 months... seems to be that if you are in photobucket if you move the mouse over the photo, 4 links come up, left click on the IMG Code & then in the post pasted.... good luck... the blue dane in the first photos is my boy Hemi who passed on April last year... the luv of my life, but we won't let my hubby know.. enjoy cheers

Gorgeous photos! Is that Wookie from the rescue forums?

yes that's him... awsome dog, you would think we've had him since a puppy he has fit in really well... altrese has done great work.. very obedient.. mind you he has a thing for water, he discovered our damn last week and just takes himself off for a swim whenever he feels like it... hopefully I will get some more photos this weekend and post. cheers

Gorgeous photos! Is that Wookie from the rescue forums?

yes that's him... awsome dog, you would think we've had him since a puppy he has fit in really well... altrese has done great work.. very obedient.. mind you he has a thing for water, he discovered our damn last week and just takes himself off for a swim whenever he feels like it... hopefully I will get some more photos this weekend and post. cheers

Great news that he has fit in so well! :thumbsup: