Please Settle An Argument For Me

Ker

I'm in the middle of an argument on a different forum. Girls greyhound killed a cat that was in her yard, where her dogs were contained. The grey has killed possums twice. Some people are saying "OMG, the dogs are going to eat your kids" :rolleyes: but that's too stupid to get into.

Another girl is saying that if she admits her dog has killed animals, even in their own backyard, the dog will be seized and destroyed or get a dangerous dog tag slapped on it. She says she worked for Wodonga, VIC and Burwood, NSW councils in dog control. Is this true?

She also says that the council she is in now, you cannot own a dog at ALL. Do we really have councils like this???

Ive never heard of a COUNCIL that wont allow any dogs anywhere - but what do I know?

Your right about greys killing kids next - ridiculous nonsense.

Dont know the FACTS about the rest so wont comment with my uninformed opinion which is bursting to. :laugh:

Not to make light of what is a bad situation.

I would stay out of arguments online though - they achieve nothing except to get you all worked up over someone youll probably never meets opinion. :)

Edited by Snowysal

If we knew what council it was we could look up their dog control act.

The council are only going to take action if they get a complaint, and even then it is unlikely in most jurisdictions.

Maybe this woman did work for those councils. That doesn't mean she knows anything at all about dog control acts or how they vary in different areas.