Alternative To Puppy Bars?

alotanewfs

I have seen many barriers from many different sources. The best that I have seen for finish and that uses all available space have been the Puppy Bars, they are not cheap but they do hold the value. The wait to get them fitted is a long one but oh so worth it!

Thanks for the replies.

Tell me about it!! (The wait) I've been waiting 19 weeks so far from when my car was measured......

That is why I was asking if there was an alternative....I just want it done!! lol

Edited by alotanewfs

They originally told me it would be about 6 weeks, so a good while after the 6 weeks I made contact, but was told that he had gone on holiday (fair enough) and that when he got back it would be another 6 weeks.....so again I waited and after that 6 weeks, made contact and was told he would be in touch very soon to arrange the fitting of the frame. That was 3 weeks ago....

I don't want to be a pain to them as he is obviously busy, but guess I will make contact again and see what's happening.

Yes, for some the wait has been extreme the last 12 months or so. I would ring again and ask when you can come back and get your puppy bars. Sometimes giving him a call will show him that you are very keen as well.

Becks, Puppy Bars are the only ones who do such a great job and it is a one man show, hence the wait! They are worth it but you do have to have some patience!

Guest CaptainCourageous

I had a chat to the proprietor last night and he mentioned the 3 month wait. You should be near the top of the queue by now.

People are queueing up for this product set because it is great.

CC