Lillydale K C Lucky Cash & Pot Of Gold Champ Shows

yorkpark

So happy with my show results I had to post.

My Bull Terrier Bonari Celtic Rose got Runner Up in Group on Friday, with a Cairn Terrier getting Best in Group out of 161 Terriers. This was under Lydia Hutchinson from the USA. My other Bully, Wakatang American Dream got Puppy in Group and went on to take out Puppy in Show. And my bitch Bonari Celtic Rose also went on to take out Open in Show. :thumbsup:

What a day for the Bull Terrier, it's rare to see one Bully in an In Show line up, let alone 2 taking out the in show groups. Not sure when last this happened in Victoria?????

Needless to say, I'm wrapped, my first in Show win at an All Breeds show :D

Wow!! What a result for the Bull Terriers!! Congratulations :cheer::cheer:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy with my show results I had to post.

My Bull Terrier Bonari Celtic Rose got Runner Up in Group on Friday, with a Cairn Terrier getting Best in Group out of 161 Terriers. This was under Lydia Hutchinson from the USA. My other Bully, Wakatang American Dream got Puppy in Group and went on to take out Puppy in Show. And my bitch Bonari Celtic Rose also went on to take out Open in Show. :thumbsup:

What a day for the Bull Terrier, it's rare to see one Bully in an In Show line up, let alone 2 taking out the in show groups. Not sure when last this happened in Victoria?????

Needless to say, I'm wrapped, my first in Show win at an All Breeds show :D

Was an awsome thing :champagne: , both are beautiful girls :angel: , and to have them both win in show awards on the same day very special, well done Pridey, mini b/t wasn't so lucky, might switch to standards i'll blame Grace,

just love her soooooooo much :love: .