Kepala September 11

Snout Girl

Hopefully we can have a bigger meet next month! Such a shame so many have had to be cancelled due to lack of interest this year. We used to be so consistent in having enough every meet!

I sure hope numbers come up for future meets as it starts to warm up!

I hope so too LC! However, now that we have the little man to think of, we probably won't be able to come every month like we used to. I'll still try and come at least every second month I think. :D

I'll be away from the 6th of October.. most likely can't make it next month either :(:cry:

That's a shame, but we'll see you another time :D

Hopefully we can have a bigger meet next month! Such a shame so many have had to be cancelled due to lack of interest this year. We used to be so consistent in having enough every meet!

I sure hope numbers come up for future meets as it starts to warm up!

I hope so too LC! However, now that we have the little man to think of, we probably won't be able to come every month like we used to. I'll still try and come at least every second month I think. :D

That is completely understandable! It will be nice to see you when you can come along, given you need to consider little Jeremy! Look forward to meeting your little fella assuming all is well to go ahead next month!

Charlotte will likely be back to a healthy weight by then, so all you'll notice is the lack of hair growth on her :laugh: