Hayfever

bluetoo

Don't know about Periactin for hayfever but it's great for giving dogs an appetite! :D

Used it on my Whippet boy to teach him to eat, he was on it for a month I think and by that time he had discovered that food was OK after all :laugh:

Hope you get something sorted for your pup - we are a family of hayfever sufferers so I do sympathise!

My old boy (now deceased) suffered from hayfever and his vet recommended periactin. I can't remember the dosage I gave him but the only side effect (for him) was it made him a bit drowsy. It helped heaps though so I thought it was a good trade off.

My old boy (now deceased) suffered from hayfever and his vet recommended periactin. I can't remember the dosage I gave him but the only side effect (for him) was it made him a bit drowsy. It helped heaps though so I thought it was a good trade off.

Just a question regarding hayfever, is it the same symptoms as humans? My big girl has been sneezing a LOT the last couple of days, this morning she had what I can only describe as a sneezing fit but seems ok now, just the occasional sneeze.

She doesn't have a runny nose or watery eyes, that I can tell anyway!