Not Really Dog Related

DobieMum

Wondering if anyone can help? Here's the story, typical RAAF we're waiting on Canberra to find out if Hubby is Medically Remustered or Medically Discharged, we've been up in the air since about July and still there's no answer in sight and with Christmas just around the corner, we probably now won't find out until next year. To go along with this my in-laws are in Townsville and my Father-in-law has Parkinson's plus heart problems and my Mother-in-law is copping an emotional flogging and there's no-one to help her. Time for me and The Kids to move up there and help out. I've sorted out work for me, school for the kids and even somewhere to stay until Hubby can join us and we can get a proper house. What I'm asking for help for, is a huge ask and I'm not expecting anyone to do it, but I thought I'd ask. Is there anyone or do you know anyone, who is going from Brisbane to Townsville over this Christmas season, who would be willing to add a dog hydrobath, a portashade frame, a fridge, a clothes dryer, a kennel (which breaks down into panels of about 3m x 2m)and a few boxes of kids clothes/belongings to their removal. I've rung round for quotes to removalists and even hiring a medium ridgid truck and the cheapest quote is $2500, it's cheaper to move the whole house for $7000 - $8000. I'm quite happy to transport these things to anywhere needed around Brisbane and surrounds and willing for them to go anytime over the posting season and willing to take responsibility for packing them myself. A huge ask I know, but I had to ask.

google Gulgong Removalist and ask if they can do a backload for you (where they move your stuff on the way back from another trip). Based in Mudgee/Gulgong, but regularly do interstate trips from memory.

Thanks, I'll look into it.