Final Call For Entries For Caboolture Kc 19th & 20th November

Classicyds

Hi DOLers,

Just wanted to let people know that this is the final call for entries for Caboolture KC shows on the 19th & 20th November.

If people want to still enter could you either post them today, email me the entries to [email protected] , or see me at the Durack Show on Saturday as I am stewarding somewhere??!!

We have a full interstate panel and wonderful camping facilities, a great canteen, and now have a big list of vendors coming along with products for you to enjoy:

- Paws 4 Effect selling gorgeous new show suits and fantastic paw printed gazebo mats (Kylie has 30 new suits arriving to add to her stall)

- Classic Show Supplies - Janelle Mannell's dog show supplies van

- Gold Coast Mobile Microchipping - a great chance to your dogs microchipped at a good price or book in for them to come to you for your next litter.

- Dashing Dogs - Amanda Williamson's beautiful show leads

- Quantum Cool - who have a range of cooling coats and products to help beat the heat at shows, at home or at work

- Bexton's Sno Cones - yes, delicious icy sno cones from the Bexton family (they even have a special doggie one)

- Bowen Therapy - Ken Bradley with his Bowen therapy for dogs and people

- Dog Art Collection - Toshi Ueno has just returned from Sunbury with his incredible doggie art - some special ideas there for Christmas gifts

This year our major sponsor is Paws 4 Effect and they are providing prizes to all In Show winners and the BIG, RUIG and Baby IG.

Don't forget we also have all 3 Junior Handlers age groups running on both days, and an Open Show on Saturday.

So, please consider coming along to our show...we would appreciate your entries and we look forward to a wonderful couple of days showing!!

Many thanks,

Nadia Attridge Show Secretary

Hi DOLers,

Just wanted to let people know that this is the final call for entries for Caboolture KC shows on the 19th & 20th November.

If people want to still enter could you either post them today, email me the entries to [email protected] , or see me at the Durack Show on Saturday as I am stewarding somewhere??!!

We have a full interstate panel and wonderful camping facilities, a great canteen, and now have a big list of vendors coming along with products for you to enjoy:

- Paws 4 Effect selling gorgeous new show suits and fantastic paw printed gazebo mats (Kylie has 30 new suits arriving to add to her stall)

- Classic Show Supplies - Janelle Mannell's dog show supplies van

- Gold Coast Mobile Microchipping - a great chance to your dogs microchipped at a good price or book in for them to come to you for your next litter.

- Dashing Dogs - Amanda Williamson's beautiful show leads

- Quantum Cool - who have a range of cooling coats and products to help beat the heat at shows, at home or at work

- Bexton's Sno Cones - yes, delicious icy sno cones from the Bexton family (they even have a special doggie one)

- Bowen Therapy - Ken Bradley with his Bowen therapy for dogs and people

- Dog Art Collection - Toshi Ueno has just returned from Sunbury with his incredible doggie art - some special ideas there for Christmas gifts

This year our major sponsor is Paws 4 Effect and they are providing prizes to all In Show winners and the BIG, RUIG and Baby IG.

Don't forget we also have all 3 Junior Handlers age groups running on both days, and an Open Show on Saturday.

So, please consider coming along to our show...we would appreciate your entries and we look forward to a wonderful couple of days showing!!

Many thanks,

Nadia Attridge Show Secretary

Nadia,

I'll send my entries tomorrow. It's just for a border collie: Reese in Junior.

Liz