Show Mats - Paws 4 Effect Gazebo Mats

jinkispirit

I'm so loving my new show mat - so easy to carry, clean and looks great. Such a happy little camper! :) They fold into nothing, easy to pack but more importantly keeps the dirt and water away from the dogs when you are at a show.

Also heard that they are having a special at the moment.

Paws 4 Effect are selling 2 mats for $160.

Yay - Christmas presents since they are not just for shows :thumbsup:

Anyone else bought a Paws 4 Effect Gazebo Mat?

I won one last weekend in a raffle!! Havent used it yet but will b at my next show!! Of course i had to pick purple!! :rofl:

What a cool prize. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am loving mine. So handy!:thumbsup:

Ohhhh and they make great presents!! PAWS 4 EFFECT will be in attendance at the Caboolture KC on the 19th and 20th November and they are the major sponsors for the show!! I am hoping lots of people head into their stand and buy some mats as lovely Christmas presents. The smaller ones are perfect to put under whelping boxes or under collapsible pens at shows, or just for your pet at home :D :D .

If you have entered and win, well you can enjoy yourself shopping at the Paws 4 Effect stand....great suits also available and part of the sponsorship deal!!

Yeah....Paws 4 Effect!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also noted that one of the topics on this forum is about cool coats for dogs...I know that Paws 4 Effect are now the distributers (in QLD I think) for the chamois type ones...might be worthwhile having a look at that at the Caboolture KC Show on the 19th & 20th when they have their stand.