Anyone Need A Dog Transported From Adelaide To Perth

Dxenion

• 1 month later...

Just been advised that the OH is in Adelaide on his way to Perth and is willing to transport a dog to Perth leaving tonight. I know it's short notice but the offer is there.

bit late i know but does oh travel between perth n adel much? am wanting to send a dog to perth asap

thanks

Hi SWK, he does travel often but the next trip is flying Perth to Melbourne in a couple of weeks. If I do hear of anyone going west from Adelaide shortly, I'll let you know.

Just been advised that the OH is in Adelaide on his way to Perth and is willing to transport a dog to Perth leaving tonight. I know it's short notice but the offer is there.

bit late i know but does oh travel between perth n adel much? am wanting to send a dog to perth asap

thanks

Hi SWK, he does travel often but the next trip is flying Perth to Melbourne in a couple of weeks. If I do hear of anyone going west from Adelaide shortly, I'll let you know.

THANKS HEAPS ... AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM A FRIEND WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO IS TRAVELLING BUT SHES UNSURE IF THEYLL BE WILLING TO HELP..WILL FIND OUT SOON I GUESS