Dog Panicked And Freaking Out

Staffyluv

I think it is something that doesn't happen often as this is the third time it has happened and be is 18 months old now.

I hope she sorts it out as it distresses her as much as it does him, I think.

I just asked how he was and she said he is on his bed but just looking around and. Of freaking out anymore.

She said it took him hours to relax again the last two times this happened.

It is odd as he is without a doubt the most chilled out stafford I have ever met usually.

Thanks for all the input, I have passed it all along and hopefully she will get it sorted

It is possibly something that they haven't thought of or don't recognise is occurring.

One of my Stafford's started getting really distressed at times, to cut a long story short, she is terrified of the wind, because it makes the door slam shut.

We also could not work out why all of a sudden she would not go out to the sunroon in the mornings, which is their room, worked out eventually it was the hot air baloons.

Agree with this. :)

x3

Even a faulty ballast in the fluoro light fitting can be a problem, we don't hear it but they do.

x4

The reminder beeps to change the battery on the fire alarm are another thing. They are so high pitched.

Thanks all, I have passed on all the suggestions.

Just an update - Chopper is back to normal this morning, like nothing has happened at all.

Here is a pic, so you can see the little lad... This was taken about 8 months ago, so he is a tad bigger now.

post-1950-0-31930500-1321570765_thumb.jpg

Thanks all, I have passed on all the suggestions.

Just an update - Chopper is back to normal this morning, like nothing has happened at all.

Here is a pic, so you can see the little lad... This was taken about 8 months ago, so he is a tad bigger now.

OMG! He's adorable!

Glad to hear he's back to normal.

Cute little guy.

Nothing worse when you don't know whats wrong with your fur kids.

IF it happens again get your sister or whomever is in the house to film him & show the vet so have a video camera in easy reach.

BB

Yep thanks have suggested that to her and she can't believe she did not think of it before - but I guess you just worry about them at the time and don't really think of things like that.