Ipswich Vet Recommendations Please :-)

Akay

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations of a good vet/s in Ipswich? Also, is there an emergency vet in the area?

Thanks for your help

Akay.

My dogs see Jason Wendt at Booval Vets (Sth Station Road) :thumbsup:

They have a 24hr service with surgery's also at Pine Mountain and Karalee.

As far as I know they're the only vets in Ipswich that offer a 7 day a week 24hr service - I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong ;)

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations of a good vet/s in Ipswich? Also, is there an emergency vet in the area?

Thanks for your help

Akay.

As far as I know they're the only vets in Ipswich that offer a 7 day a week 24hr service - I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong ;)

Thank you for that! It's nice and close too :-)

Hi,

Thanks for your help

Akay.

Thank you for that! It's nice and close too :-)

No worries :). Ask for Jason if you can - he's a very committed vet and I honestly can't recommend him enough :thumbsup:

Edited by gsdog2

We use Karalee Karana Vets for everyday type vet issues, Gerry at Redbank for breeding matters ie ultrasounds, hips etc and definately the Uni for after hours, it is a 30 min drive but there is always someone there, you don't have to wait for anyone to come and they have vets and nurses on duty 24 hrs a day.

We use Karalee Karana Vets for everyday type vet issues, Gerry at Redbank for breeding matters ie ultrasounds, hips etc and definately the Uni for after hours, it is a 30 min drive but there is always someone there, you don't have to wait for anyone to come and they have vets and nurses on duty 24 hrs a day.

Which Uni? I thought they were at Gatton now??