Australia Day Double Shows - Victoria

brentland

Hi All

Hoping to alleviate some problems with entries for the two ADI shows in Victoria at the end of January.

The entry fee is $14 PER SHOW PER DOG, and less for Baby puppies as per the schedule.

I have had numerous entries where the exhibitors have indicated they wish to enter BOTH SHOWS but have

only forwarded $14 per dog!

I will also remind exhibitors that ONLY ONE ENTRY FORM PER DOG is required. But indicate Thursday, Saturday

or both shows.

You will only receive ONE EXHIBIT NUMBER - which will be used at both shows.

Regards

Gael Wilcock,

Show Secretary,

Aust Day International Dog Club

Will the one catalogue cover all shows Gael? So those who are entering multiple days will only need to pay for one catalogue is that right?

ETA - :dunce: DOH for me if there is only the one number for both shows then obviously yes, but I will leave this post for the clarification for others.

Edited by RuralPug

Worked it out for yourself!!!! LOL

Well done!!!!!!!!

It is amazing how many people cannot understand the concept!!!!

Cheers

Gael

Will the one catalogue cover all shows Gael? So those who are entering multiple days will only need to pay for one catalogue is that right?

ETA - :dunce: DOH for me if there is only the one number for both shows then obviously yes, but I will leave this post for the clarification for others.

Entry fee should be obvious. You enter 2 shows, you pay 2 entries. I can understand the question regarding catalogues because if the one catalogue contains all entries and is to be used for both shows then it will be inaccurate for both shows unless every dog entered is going to both shows. It may not make a difference in breeds with bigger numbers but I have been to double header shows where there have been no entries in a couple of breeds in front of mine from one day to the next. It has made up to an hours difference on the time my dogs were judged.

One only catalogue for both the shows - each entry indicates whether entered at both or only one - and if only one,

it will indicate which one..

So the catalogue will be accurate!!!!

Regards

Gael

Entry fee should be obvious. You enter 2 shows, you pay 2 entries. I can understand the question regarding catalogues because if the one catalogue contains all entries and is to be used for both shows then it will be inaccurate for both shows unless every dog entered is going to both shows. It may not make a difference in breeds with bigger numbers but I have been to double header shows where there have been no entries in a couple of breeds in front of mine from one day to the next. It has made up to an hours difference on the time my dogs were judged.

One only catalogue for both the shows - each entry indicates whether entered at both or only one - and if only one,

it will indicate which one..

So the catalogue will be accurate!!!!

Regards

Gael

Thanks Gael. That works :D

Anyone who would like to hand me their entries for the ADI shows, I will be at Lancefield tomorrow (Tuesday),

stewarding in Group 5.

That is the only day I will be there - but will be happy to take entries to save you posting them.

Mail at this time of the year is a worry!!! LOL

Cheers

Gael