Baby Sitting Two Dogs

kezzzza

I'm looking after two Siberian Husky x Cattle Dogs for some friends while they are out doing controlled burns in the bush. I got a text asking if they could sleep over, which is fine only to get a visitor, a friend of the owners come to tell me that their Dad was run over by a 4WD while at work and is in hospital with serious injuries. OMG!!!! his partner is in Canada and stressing out about their fur kids. Who are quite welcome to stay as long as they need to.

One is called Trout and was just laying next to my Oscar's fish tank. The Oscar is about 20cm's big and Trout nearly shat herself and started barking at the fish sooo funny, Ozzie (the fish) is now watching her every move and Trout keeps watching him.

The other is called Twig and is my now my girls boyfriend.

Gotta love how dogs adapt to different surroundings they are not even missing their parents. Which has put their Mum's mind at rest about them.

So Trout and Twig are staying with us over christmas.....now what to get them for pressies?????

:laugh: Sounds like it'll be an interesting time for you guys.

We need to see photos of these dogs. :D

Trout looks like a red cattle dog and Twig looks like a smooth coat black and white sib and they are litter brother and sister. Suggen and Freyja are enjoying the company of these two

Edited by kezzzza

I looked after a couple of husky x BCs recently (also litter brothers) - they spent an hour walking around peeing on everything and then fell asleep :rofl: Fortunately they were older fellows so not much trouble :D

Trout & Twig look very happy, must be a big relief to their mum! I hope their dad gets better soon :)

Travis called me this morning to let me know how he is doing. His right leg was cut to the bone with a slight fracture to his femur. One of his arms bone has a clean break, broken ribs, concussion and slight amnesia - as in he can't remember what happened but his first thought was of his dogs and who was gonna look after them.