Thundershirts

luckypup

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has tried the new thundershirts that are available for dogs? have heard some very good reports but thought id get some opinions on here...Im thinking of trying one on a dog i know and would like some good honest feedback :)

Thanks in advance!

It has eased the shaking in our house. 5 yo JRT used to shake and want to sit under your chair, on your lap. Last week, I think she actually fell asleep during a storm. For us it worked. I believe it doesn't work for everyone, but I will also be buying another one for our other JRT who has decided she is scared now. Copy cat !!!! Doesn't she know they're $50?

So for us, it has been money well spent.

It has eased the shaking in our house. 5 yo JRT used to shake and want to sit under your chair, on your lap. Last week, I think she actually fell asleep during a storm. For us it worked. I believe it doesn't work for everyone, but I will also be buying another one for our other JRT who has decided she is scared now. Copy cat !!!! Doesn't she know they're $50?

Yeh she knows they're that much but we both figure if it works, like you, the money is very well spent! her Mini Poodle sounds the same as your JRT almost exactly...hope it works for her the same as your dog! thanks!

Yeh she knows they're that much but we both figure if it works, like you, the money is very well spent! her Mini Poodle sounds the same as your JRT almost exactly...hope it works for her the same as your dog! thanks!

When i said 'doesn't she know they're $50, I meant my dog :rofl: ' Goodluck I hope they work

When i said 'doesn't she know they're $50, I meant my dog :rofl: ' Goodluck I hope they work

oh HAHAHAHA sorry...my bad LOL