Rally O. Trials February?

I have 2 Rally O. related questions:

1-am going to be doing some work (dog related), in ACT and in South Australia, in Feb. and early March

Does anyone have entry information, including contact details, about any Rally O. Trials that will be held in either location, in Feb. or March?

2-I would be most grateful if someone would be kind enough, to give me a street address for ACTCA Exhibition Park in Canberra (EPIC)

I am travelling from interstate

My GPS will not work on just the place/name alone

Thank You!

We've got two Rally-O Trials at the end of January, but with the Canberra Royal in February, I don't think there are currently any planned for Feb. I'll keep my ear to the ground though, as I think that if these two are as popular as the entries indicate, there might be more coming.

Google Maps Gives me the address of 10 National Highway 23 as being just opposite where Dogs ACT is, or the street just opposite the turn off is Stirling AveGoogle Maps

Either of those street names will at least get you close using GPS. Where you planning on doing any training while you're in the ACT?

We've got two Rally-O Trials at the end of January, but with the Canberra Royal in February, I don't think there are currently any planned for Feb. I'll keep my ear to the ground though, as I think that if these two are as popular as the entries indicate, there might be more coming.

Google Maps Gives me the address of 10 National Highway 23 as being just opposite where Dogs ACT is, or the street just opposite the turn off is Stirling AveGoogle Maps

Either of those street names will at least get you close using GPS. Where you planning on doing any training while you're in the ACT?

Thanks so very much for the information

I have am now entered in the Jan. 19th and the January 24th RALLY O. Trials in ACT

Are there any more other than the 2 I mentioned?

Is there anything in March?

I would love to meet anyone on the list if they are going to be at the trials on Jan. 19th or 24th

I have 2 Standard Poodles and think that RALLY O. will be lots of fun!

Actually, the second one is the hills district kennel and training club one on the 28th January.

Details are here: http://www.hillskennelandtrainingclub.com/trial-schedules.html

Thanks very much, for your reply!

I was not aware of the Castle Hill Trial on Jan. 28th

I do not think I will be able to get to Sydney for that one

Are there any double trials in february or early March?

Thanks again!!

I hope that you can get a spot; I know the entries were flowing in for the ribbon trials.

There's very little scheduled for March at this point, DogsACT But as I said, I'm hopeful that a few more Rally-O trials might be scheduled, given the popularity of the first ones.

I'm entered for both the ACT January Rally-O trials, and I'm the only person competing with a Cardigan Welsh Corgi, so I should be pretty easy to spot! I'm really looking forward to Rally-O with my girl.

Are there any double trials planned near a dog show over east? Would consider flying over to compete if I could do a show too :)

There are 2 double Obedience and 2 double Rally Trials at Easter Festival of Obedience April 7/8 at KCC Park

There should also be lots of Conformation shows on at that time

I do not have the schedules for the Conformation shows

The calendar for 2012 is on

Dogs Victoria www.dogsvictoria.org.au

Hope that helps!

I'm entered in both the ACT trials, plus the one in Sydney this weekend.

And Philippa, I'm pretty sure Shandy will be the only Cardigan Corgi at all of the as well!

I did check for you, Purely Poodles, and they are still taking entries for the ACT trials, so you should be OK if you've sent your entries in.