Ozentries.

Iskiea

It might be a silly question but how do you fill out an entry as a joint owner..

Do you just put one name in the first name section and one in the last... how do you do it?

Hey it took me ages to work this out but this is how ive done the last four entries for my co-owns.

On the Surname side you put Surname 1/Surname 2 and then on the other name you put for example Miss Initial & Mrs Initial.

And remember to use the co-own number on the certificate, not YOUR number on your card.

It might be a silly question but how do you fill out an entry as a joint owner..

Do you just put one name in the first name section and one in the last... how do you do it?

Hey it took me ages to work this out but this is how ive done the last four entries for my co-owns.

On the Surname side you put Surname 1/Surname 2 and then on the other name you put for example Miss Initial & Mrs Initial.

And remember to use the co-own number on the certificate, not YOUR number on your card.

So would it matter if the 2 parties are in different states?

Your registration certificate should still have a unique number for that partnership, so no it shouldn't matter.

I do mine like Mirawee and put both names in the surname box, they have all shown up correctly in catalogues. :D