Bunbury People

Kustali

Hi all, i'm hoping to make the move from Geraldton to Bunbury sometime...maybe within the next year?

A few questions, wondering where is the best place to buy pet meat from for a reasonable price? I'm assuming there is also a Lenards for chicken?

The best place to buy pet accessories (collars, bowls etc)

A good vet, preferably one that knows large breed dogs as i have Mastiffs! Perth is close enough for anything to do with breeding, but a practice in Bunbury would be good for small things/emergencies etc.

I looked up the Kennel Club and saw a few photos of the grounds, looks nice and lush!

Beaches, what are they like to take the dogs to? I take mine here all the time and they love to have a swim.

I'm sure i'll think of some more things!

Edited by HANNAH

Hi all, i'm hoping to make the move from Geraldton to Bunbury sometime...maybe within the next year?

A few questions, wondering where is the best place to buy pet meat from for a reasonable price? I'm assuming there is also a Lenards for chicken?

The best place to buy pet accessories (collars, bowls etc)

A good vet, preferably one that knows large breed dogs as i have Mastiffs! Perth is close enough for anything to do with breeding, but a practice in Bunbury would be good for small things/emergencies etc.

I looked up the Kennel Club and saw a few photos of the grounds, looks nice and lush!

Beaches, what are they like to take the dogs to? I take mine here all the time and they love to have a swim.

I'm sure i'll think of some more things!

Hi Hannah! How exciting that you might be moving down here!

I live in Bunbury with my danes! Its a beautiful place. We are living on an acre, well moving in a few weeks! Do you plan to move to a large property? We live in Leschenault wich has an awesome Estuary. There are always quiet spots to take your dogs. Not far from housing about 2 - 3km. People ride their horses along there as well. Gelorup, Dardanup, Roelands, Burekup and Leschenault are all close to Bunbury, Between 10 and 20 minutes out of town. Great propertys if your looking at buying. :)

Meat.... I feed Black Hawk as I am a supplier for it now. :) I get my chicken mince from Lenards for $1.50kg. We also have a local Butcher in Picton, where you can get cheap bags of off cuts. Lamb etc.

We made our own raised feeder stands but bought the bowls from Better Pets and gardens. They have a pretty good range of collars etc but I awlays make the a trip to Perth to buy stuff.

Vets, I go to McGreggors. You would know Kaiya from FB. Thats where she works. I completely trust them with my dogs. I do know a few good Chiro's as well! :)

There are a lot of great beaches down here. Some quiet coves that we take our dogs too. Pic below. Peppi beach is nice. So is Binningup and Myalup beaches.

SundayBeachday2.jpg

sundaybeachday.jpg

Any more questions Just Ask!!! :)