Dr Bruce Syme In Sydney

Dr Bruce Syme

Oh, I might attend. Very far for me but might be worth the travel.

Ive been feeding my dogs VAN for years, my puppies are raised on VAN (amongst other raw foods) and I give each puppy buyer a VAN puppy sample.

VAN - I use a lot of your product and buy it in bulk 25kg lots. Where is the cheapest place I can get it? Online is good if they will send it out to me.

Hi MonElite.

I know Sydney Pet Foods (now Paringa Pet Foods) will sell at reduced prices to registered breeders. $2 home delivery fee from memory.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a packet once. Ended up throwing most of it out.

I can't believe that much garlic can possibly be good for a dog, specially over the long term. Maybe there is not as much in it these days.

I will find out for you noisymina if the levels have ever changed? The ingredients are listed in order from highest percentage to lowest percentage. The actual amount is not listed on the packet. Do you know how much was in the packet?

Bruce is in surgery at the moment, but I will confirm with him if there has ever been a change in garlic levels for anyone interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Was good to meet you guys this morning! I'm looking forward to trying out the product to see if it improves coat condition once I've finished my bag of dry food. I'll do the 6 week challenge and then send you a photo!