Boarding Kennel

fuzzy82

He wasn't just a person with no social skills. He was incredibly rude and hostile, like flipping a switch when I asked to walk the dogs in. I would have been happy to hand them over to him and simply follow them in and watch him put them in the kennels. I just wanted to see where they'd be staying.

His whole demeanor completely changed when I asked to go in, he was rude, hostile, threatening, pissed off, showing contempt etc. I seriously think he must have something mentally wrong with him, his behaviour wasn't normal, not even for a person with bad people skills.

I'm sure they've settled in by now and I'm managing to not worry. Will just have to wait and see what they're like on pickup.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP is currently overseas, and the dogs cannot be moved from this kennel - spare a thought for the OP when you are sharing your horror stories because they will most likely just make her super stressed over a situation she cannot change.

Yep

He wasn't just a person with no social skills. He was incredibly rude and hostile, like flipping a switch when I asked to walk the dogs in. I would have been happy to hand them over to him and simply follow them in and watch him put them in the kennels. I just wanted to see where they'd be staying.

His whole demeanor completely changed when I asked to go in, he was rude, hostile, threatening, pissed off, showing contempt etc. I seriously think he must have something mentally wrong with him, his behaviour wasn't normal, not even for a person with bad people skills.

I'm sure they've settled in by now and I'm managing to not worry. Will just have to wait and see what they're like on pickup.

:laugh:

Probably lol

btw you're obviously not having a good holiday since your back on Dol

so you'll have time to pick me up some chocolates ...

as long as their yum and will go well with a cup of tea

I'm happy :eat:

:laugh:

Probably lol

btw you're obviously not having a good holiday since your back on Dol

so you'll have time to pick me up some chocolates ...

as long as their yum and will go well with a cup of tea

I'm happy :eat:

Hah:p

Holiday is good, but we were up stupidly early because of jet lag and went down for breakfast and now were just hanging out waiting for it to be time to go and pick up the rental car :)