Tiny Dog Rescue Needs Foster Carers

SueM

post-7867-0-17831900-1329119793_thumb.jpg I have started up a very small rescue again, we need foster carers, with secure fencing able to foster, all the dogs before going to foster, will be vet checked, desexed,vaccinated etc and also temp tested with dogs and cats. I am planning on concentrating on the smaller breeds. We have one little girl (pictured) that needs a foster carer now, she is a Papillon x Foxie who has been surrendered to the pound, as she is a surrender she has limited time, if you are able to help Millie or are interested in fostering please contact me, my email address is [email protected] Edited by varicool

post-7867-0-17831900-1329119793_thumb.jpg I have started up a very small rescue again, we need foster carers, with secure fencing able to foster, all the dogs before going to foster, will be vet checked, desexed,vaccinated etc and also temp tested with dogs and cats. I am planning on concentrating on the smaller breeds. We have one little girl (pictured) that needs a foster carer now, she is a Papillon x Foxie who has been surrendered to the pound, as she is a surrender she has limited time, if you are able to help Millie or are interested in fostering please contact me, my email address is [email protected]

have messaged you regarding fostering :)

post-7867-0-17831900-1329119793_thumb.jpg I have started up a very small rescue again, we need foster carers, with secure fencing able to foster, all the dogs before going to foster, will be vet checked, desexed,vaccinated etc and also temp tested with dogs and cats. I am planning on concentrating on the smaller breeds. We have one little girl (pictured) that needs a foster carer now, she is a Papillon x Foxie who has been surrendered to the pound, as she is a surrender she has limited time, if you are able to help Millie or are interested in fostering please contact me, my email address is [email protected]

What a cutie. Have you found someone yet?

Good luck.