Week- End Show Update

Waggy

I copied this from the dogs Vic f/b page for those who are interested.

DOGS Victoria

Update on shows being held weekend of 25 & 26 February 2012

* Berwick Ag Show Saturday - refer ABC 7pm News Friday - cancelled if forecast temperature is 38 degrees. (group seven will now be judged by Mr T Horchner after group 6)

* Rochester A & P Society Inc - show commences at 9.30am as per schedule

* Warrnambool & District - shows will commence at 8am both days

* Naracoorte Kennel Club (SA) shows 25 February are cancelled. The show scheduled for Sunday 26 will go ahead.

DOGS Victoria

* Berwick Ag Show Saturday - refer ABC 7pm News Friday - cancelled if forecast temperature is 38 degrees. (group seven will now be judged by Mr T Horchner after group 6)

* Naracoorte Kennel Club (SA) shows 25 February are cancelled. The show scheduled for Sunday 26 will go ahead.

Disappointed that Rochester is not starting earlier. I spoke to a friend today and she is 20klms from there and said it was 37 degrees with tomorrow expected to be hotter. I think my 4 will stay home.

DOGS Victoria

Disappointed that Rochester is not starting earlier. I spoke to a friend today and she is 20klms from there and said it was 37 degrees with tomorrow expected to be hotter. I think my 4 will stay home.

Yes i saw this on Facebook. I don't show but i am about 20 minutes drive from Rochester and it is always quite hot up this way and there has been talk of a storm coming through so i did think it was a little silly to go ahead.

Tonights temp is supposed to be 20 degrees so i guess if you are on early it's not so bad. I would recommend lots of sunscreen and definitely a hat and long sleeves. The sun up this way has a bite to it. 5 minutes out in the sun and you will start baking.