Tassie Peeps...

Can anyone tell me if there's any clubs near Burnie or Devonport that do Obedience and or Agility? Google is not helping.....

Thanks!

Hi Bb, Tas dog training at Launceston does obedience, rally and agility, they are about 140kms from Burnie!!

We do some training at Ulverstone (between the two towns) we train on Wed nights from 6pm at the Ulverstone showgrounds, via Maud St.

What training is held there? I'm looking to do agility.... OH is possibly getting a transfer from Melb to Burnie, but unless I can do dog training easily it won't be happening, which is disappointing as it's a lovely area. My boy would (and does) go nuts if he doesn't get his agility training on a regular basis. I'm not too keen on the long travel every week, no matter how much I want to train :laugh: It'll be hard enough relocating to an area where i'll know no-one, let alone not being able to do the hobby we love... It's a long way off actually happening (Just a blip in the radar) but i'm covering all bases just in case ;)

Edited by Bundyburger

What training is held there? I'm looking to do agility.... OH is possibly getting a transfer from Melb to Burnie, but unless I can do dog training easily it won't be happening, which is disappointing as it's a lovely area. My boy would (and does) go nuts if he doesn't get his agility training on a regular basis. I'm not too keen on the long travel every week, no matter how much I want to train :laugh: It'll be hard enough relocating to an area where i'll know no-one, let alone not being able to do the hobby we love... It's a long way off actually happening (Just a blip in the radar) but i'm covering all bases just in case ;)

oops embarrass.gif sorry..............we do show, obedience and rally training at Ulverstone, sorry no agility frown.gif

oops embarrass.gif sorry..............we do show, obedience and rally training at Ulverstone, sorry no agility frown.gif

Than's for that :) A few things to think about.