pip1981

Preferred dates  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which date/s suit/s you best?

• Sunday 1st April
    • Sunday 8th April (Easter Sunday)
    • Sunday 15th April

Hi Kepala-ites! :D

Had so much fun at Kepala this month, that I'm keen to organise the next one already, but it's just occurred to me that the second Sunday of April is Easter Sunday. I can't attend as we will probably make plans for the long weekend. I thought I'd create a poll to see how everyone else feels, majority rules, so I've left Easter as an option (although still haven't enquired with Kepala).

Look forward to hearing from you all! Carissa :D

Edited by pip1981

I would try and make either the 1st or 8th, but definitely wouldn't be able to do the 15th as it's smack bang in the middle of my exam period. I think the 1st would be best for me.

All of April is a bit of a nightmare for me though. Examssss :cry:

Sorry Alkhe, so far looking like the 15th is the more popular option, but I'll give it a few more days 'til I make the booking. :D There's always May!

Bugger... I will be in Melbourne for Easter with the girls, but am only free on the 8th.

Maybe next time :D

Sorry about that MrRedDog! Hopefully you can join us another time. :)

I left it a few more days, and although there hasn't been a lot of interest, Sunday 15th is still the winner, so I have booked that date with Kepala. Thankfully, it was available, and we have secured the pool from 10am-2pm, with use of the BBQ area and other areas within and after that time :D

I will create another thread for the official attendance list, etc.

Hope to see you there :D