The Strangest Thing Just Happened Here

Staffyluv

when you padlock your gates put one down low so they actually have to jump in to get to it, makes it just a little bit harder for them.

The main gate, just past the front door (my front door is actually on the side of the house), is over 6 feet tall and is all vertical bars about 10cm apart - this is the one we use all the time. The other one around the side of the house is small but it would set off the 2 dogs next door if anyone went down there (2 rather big GSPs)...

I have contacted someone about the CCTV things so we can get it sorted as soon as possible. He is going to come and have a look at how our place is set up and make some recommendations.

Charjas, I have no idea why they would open the freezer on the back deck of the house - none..

Nothing really adds up to any motive or suggestion why someone would come into my backyard to begin with, let alone open the freezer and give a packet of barf patties to the dog and leave (leaving behind a hacksaw and a drop of blood on the freezer door)...

If you can make any sense of it, I would be happy to hear it..

Some people keep their valuables such as jewels etc. in the freezer. Opportunistic thief may have come into yard, having seen freezer on deck at some stage, brought hacksaw in case it was padlocked, found it open, cut finger on hacksaw, checked freezer, saw only pet food, seeing dog decided to give food to animal in case he alerted owners to his presence. Although IMO anyone that did keep valuables in a freezer ON THE BACK DECK would have to be a complete nufty, but maybe the thief is too. :shrug:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic