Recommendation For Vets In Bairnsdale Vic Please

bianca.a

Our house went unconditional today so in 3 weeks we will be in the Bairnsdale area and if anyone could recommend a vet and or a GP I would really appreciate it please.

We do not know anybody down there so are going in blind so to speak.

Thank you in advance :)

Our house went unconditional today so in 3 weeks we will be in the Bairnsdale area and if anyone could recommend a vet and or a GP I would really appreciate it please.

I will ask my sister in law for you.

There are only 2 vets in Bairnsdale. I used to go to main st vets. I can not give any advice regarding the other one as I've never been, but he is at Eastwood. At main st I only used grant kuseff or Jason Wong if grant was not available and I needed to see someone urgently. I lived in Bairnsdale all my life(30 years) until last year, they saw me quite often, lol.

Hi

Main St vets are good, we used them when i worked for Animal Aid, also heard good things about the vet at Eastwood, but no personal experience..

not sure about GP's we are closer to Sale

good luck with the move !!