Donation Of Doggy Goods

A dear little mini Pin ex-foster of mine has passed away and his mum would like to donate his worldly possessions to rescue, so that other little orphans might benefit from Pippin's life. The items are located in Matraville (airport region). Please email me on [email protected] if you are interested in them for your rescue work. Items are suited to small breeds.

The items include a supply of good quality tinned food, several blankets, raincoats, various coats and sweaters, various enrichment toys, 'no gulp' feeding bowls, leads and harnesses, and incidentals. All good quality items - Pippin was a bit of a fancy boy.

It would make Pippin's mum very happy if a Rescuer used them...

Edited by KKDD

This is such a sweet offer. I am no where near the airport though and I don't know any rescuers who are. My brother in law works at the airport though, I could ask if he would be willing to pick it up and give it to me and then I could hand it on to a rescuer out my way (penrith area).

A dear little mini Pin ex-foster of mine has passed away and his mum would like to donate his worldly possessions to rescue, so that other little orphans might benefit from Pippin's life. The items are located in Matraville (airport region). Please email me on [email protected] if you are interested in them for your rescue work. Items are suited to small breeds.

The items include a supply of good quality tinned food, several blankets, raincoats, various coats and sweaters, various enrichment toys, 'no gulp' feeding bowls, leads and harnesses, and incidentals. All good quality items - Pippin was a bit of a fancy boy.

It would make Pippin's mum very happy if a Rescuer used them...

I have emailed you.

Wow, I was only looking at Pippin's photo last week.

The lovely boy quarantined at my house for a while until he travelled down to KKDD

RIP Pippin

4351494163_ca6cb1ff8c.jpg

Ahh Gillbear! I was trying to remember who looked after Pippin! Good on you for putting 2 and 2 together. And uploading the pic - I tried but failed. Yes he was a real little cutie - fat at the time but slimmed down (a bit) over coming months. Real bummer that after all the work and success of his rehabilitation, that he died quite young anyway. I empathise with his mum now trying to make something a bit positive out of her loss. I think we all know how gut-wrenchingly horrible it is to lose a beloved pet.