Accidental Litter

mini girl

Talking to a breeder friend today from NSW - doing everything so right and I have so much respect for her - not been breeding and showing all that long but doing a wonderful job. Well one of her girls had an accidental mating and looks like she is in pup - this will make 3 litters 1n 18 months - she is quite worried about it - had the same thing happen to me once some time ago but wrote to the Qld CCC and they did register my litter with a warning letter. These things do seem to happen even to the best of us but do you think its worth her approaching the NSW CCC (Dogs NSW) are they like Qld and allow you one mistake? Anyone able to offer any advice.

Talking to a breeder friend today from NSW - doing everything so right and I have so much respect for her - not been breeding and showing all that long but doing a wonderful job. Well one of her girls had an accidental mating and looks like she is in pup - this will make 3 litters 1n 18 months - she is quite worried about it - had the same thing happen to me once some time ago but wrote to the Qld CCC and they did register my litter with a warning letter. These things do seem to happen even to the best of us but do you think its worth her approaching the NSW CCC (Dogs NSW) are they like Qld and allow you one mistake? Anyone able to offer any advice.

I know a NSW breeder who had a similar thing happen maybe 2 years ago and received a small fine and was allowed to put the litter on Limited Reg only.

Heard from my friend this morning on email - had her girl checked and she is not having pups after all - her boy got to her at the very end of her cycle only once so all is well after all. She can now breath a sight of relief.