Harness

Tara and Sam

post-11463-0-52844400-1335275259_thumb.jpg SOFT MESH SPORT HARNESS

anyone tried this type of harness particularly for a CKCS

or could recomend one Please

I have a another harness but it seems to tilt to one side when she walks , even though it is fitted correctly and securely

and also any good leads for the car that clip the harness to the seatbelts

Thanks

I used a Puppia harness for my CKCS. It stayed put and didnt slip or twist. Am about to sell a pink Puppia one that was used just once...when I get around to putting it in the members section. I tried a couple of other brands of harness and both slipped.

I have short seat belt straps with fittings that slip into the seat belt and clip onto the harness for safe car transport. Got them at a large pet warehouse.

I recommend Puppia too - provided you get the right size, they fit really well and don't slip. They are actually very similar in style to the pic you posted, and seem to be durable and good quality. Pretty colours and patterns too :thumbsup:

If you can find a shop that sells them you should be able to try them on I'd think, they don't come in packaging or anything.

It certainly pays to ask :)

love the looks of them on a site i googled

very nice and it is the vest type I would like more so than the other strappy ones

at present I have the Seatbelt Attachment which worked very well

that site is very nice

cavNrott which one is similar to yours

http://pawspoint.com.au/collars-leads-harnesses-28/harnesses-77/?gclid=CO6o1pzcza8CFeJKpgodvkXEZA

as I was after after pink one

and if have measurements I could be interested :)

Thanks

It certainly pays to ask :)

love the looks of them on a site i googled

very nice and it is the vest type I would like more so than the other strappy ones

at present I have the Seatbelt Attachment which worked very well

that site is very nice

cavNrott which one is similar to yours

http://pawspoint.com.au/collars-leads-harnesses-28/harnesses-77/?gclid=CO6o1pzcza8CFeJKpgodvkXEZA

as I was after after pink one

and if have measurements I could be interested :)

Thanks

Mine is the same style as the Puppia Spotty Harness but it's not spotty. It's plain pink....more like a bright pink rather than a pale pink. Have pm'd you the measurements.