To Act Rescue Groups,

Hey guys couple quick things.

Firstly, I've got some items I'm giving away if anyone has a use for anything and can pick up from the Tuggeranong area PM me or reply here. Items.

Secondly, Abit short notice but we are having a BBQ at work on the 19th and 20th of this month. We normally have a group come out each year for this event to raise money but they are unable to attend this year. Can't go into to much details on here about the weekend but basically were just some people from another group who can host the BBQ for most of the day Saturday and Sunday, usually it's a gold coin donation for a sausage and the rescue group can set up out front of the shop showing dogs/cats they have up for adoption, let people know about adoption and better yet make some money for your rescue group. Sausages and bread have been provided by us in the past aswell as a BBQ and gas bottle. If any rescue group might be able to help with this PM me tonight or before 8am tomorrow morning so I can speak with my manager tomorrow and let her make the final call and she can get in contact.

ETA; Everything is all sorted :).

Edited by Ben and Jerry