Just Putting My Plug In

Guest muttrus

Guest muttrus

Recently I had a foster dog who was perfect in everyway BUT wouldn"t go near strangers she would bolt like a horse and watch from a hiding place.

A friend donated a product called a THUNDERSHIRT the website claimed all sorts of things and of course I thought YEAH RIGHT

well let me tell you I had a family come to adopt another puppy so perfect timing I put the coat on her and low and behold she stood there! one by one the family came over and she allowed them to pat her --she did have a slight look of fear but didn"t run within 30 mins she was sitting beside them enjoying all the attention you could have knocked me down with a feather ------------------A week later she was adopted and didn"t run away

The coat claims to work for fear of thunder,separtion anxiety,barking problems,any noise anxiety,car or travel aniety,crate anxiety,reactivity,general fearfulness,excitability,leash pulling,general training tool

100% refund if returned within 45 days

www.thundershirt.com IT WORKED for me I just thought Id let others know in case like me you find it hard to believe

NOTE**** I also think you can buy cheaper versions in australia ???

I have a size M happy to lend it to anyone ( but sorry I do want it back ahhahahaa)

Guest lavendergirl

Yes there have been many threads about the Thundershirt and whether it really works. It seems that it either works really well or not at all. Unfortunately I found it did not work :)

Yes there have been many threads about the Thundershirt and whether it really works. It seems that it either works really well or not at all. Unfortunately I found it did not work :)

Same here. I think the old saying (What works for one doesn't necessary work for another.)