Million Paws - Nth Tamborine Qld

Hi

We are going to the Million Paws Walk at Nth Tamborine with work on Sunday.

Went and checked it out this afternoon and I am a bit confused. The oval where it is supposed to be held has a no dogs sign???

Does RSPCA get a special exemption for the day? Does anyone know where the walk goes? Is it through the town?

Are the stalls on the oval or in the St?

I will call RSPCA tomorrow - but was wondering if anyone has been to this location before? We have always done St Lucia.

Thanks!!

Thank you - does get me closer. Would still like to talk to anyone that has been to this one before...........

Done it many times used to live there. The oval is on a lower level then there is the car park and park area above it..that is actually where they have it. Its a lovely day out....you walk down the village main street at the beginning and wherever they make the walk trail will be pretty. There is also a cafe in Main st called Spice of Life where you can have coffee outside on the deck or pavement with your dog. It's a lovely day out....very country atmosphere, cool mountain air and lovely gardens.I am sure you will enjoy the day out. They do usually have a big turnout. :thumbsup:

Thank you - does get me closer. Would still like to talk to anyone that has been to this one before...........

Done it many times used to live there. The oval is on a lower level then there is the car park and park area above it..that is actually where they have it. Its a lovely day out....you walk down the village main street at the beginning and wherever they make the walk trail will be pretty. There is also a cafe in Main st called Spice of Life where you can have coffee outside on the deck or pavement with your dog. It's a lovely day out....very country atmosphere, cool mountain air and lovely gardens.I am sure you will enjoy the day out. They do usually have a big turnout. :thumbsup:

THank you - perfect!!

THank you - perfect!!

Colliehound did you go on the mountain Million Paws and how did you find it ?

We did - thank you. A group of 20 + people and about 10 dogs. It was lovely. The walk was a LOT longer than we had prepared for - but really good. Lots of organisation - lots of marshals along the way, lots of water stops. 10/10 for organisation.

We didn't get to the starting point in the oval as we had too many people to gather and just hooked on the tail end as the walk started, but those who wandered down said it was also really good.

Would recommend it to anyone who is over the mass hysteria and crowding of bigger ones like St Lucia or Southport.

Thanks for your advice!!

We did - thank you. A group of 20 + people and about 10 dogs. It was lovely. The walk was a LOT longer than we had prepared for - but really good. Lots of organisation - lots of marshals along the way, lots of water stops. 10/10 for organisation.

We didn't get to the starting point in the oval as we had too many people to gather and just hooked on the tail end as the walk started, but those who wandered down said it was also really good.

Would recommend it to anyone who is over the mass hysteria and crowding of bigger ones like St Lucia or Southport.

Thanks for your advice!!

SO pleased you liked it and had a good day out. I LOVE the mountain and the community there...I still drive up to use the vet there. :thumbsup: