Urgent Rescue Required

Ok where do I start?

Mum called me up this morning as I was getting Jack ready for school and told me a woman she knows was at her house with a Jack russell that needed an urgent home. :banghead:

I told Mum I couldn't take him. I am seriously full atm and also have Jasmine (Alaska's Mum) coming back on Tuesday for a 6 week holiday. (which we are all looking forward to and which I have committed to months ago).

I told Mum to send her up so I could get some pics of him at least. Within minutes "Jill" was at my doorstep with this little guy on a lead. In the other hand she had a folder with all his paperwork. (chip details, vacc cert etc) I said to her "I cannot take him myself, I have 10 here atm with another coming back". She was just ready to hand him over like that. :( She was quiet pee'd off with me when I said I was unable to take him. :mad

He's no Jack russell but I do see a fair bit of staffy in him. I don't think the owner has a clue to be honest. She comes across as being really cold and heartless.

She says to me "Well I can't take him back", shaking her head at me. :mad She's moved into a unit or something and she cannot keep him. (don't ask me why she left it to the last minute to find him a home?) His name is Diesel and he's 12mths old. I asked if he was ok with other dogs and she said she didn't know, he's never been around any. He seemed ok with Alaska thru the fence here, but I was getting Jack ready for school and didn't have time to test him properly. He did seem very friendly and sweet though.

When I said I couldn't take him she was pee'd off with not only me, but Diesel too. I could see it in her eye's. She was fuming. When I spoke to Mum afterwards, Mum said she wouldn't be surprised if she ended up dumping him. :( (she wouldn't pay for a surrender fee to the pound)

I feel so bad for him and hated having to turn him away like that but I do not have the room or time to take him on myself.

I do not take in many private surrenders but just a couple of weeks ago I took in a young sibe from another woman Mum knows, as he was in a bad situation too. Some ppl. :mad

It never ends. :(

I know it's a long shot but if anyone has room to squeeze this boy in or would like more info please PM me. He's located Western Syd as far as I know.

Thanks in advance. :crossfingers:

Rach

7218852906_76688aa189.jpg

7218860850_a4baa305dc.jpg

7218867680_98ca4f3e6c.jpg

7218874232_52499e9c5e.jpg