Cleaning A Snake Chain?

My snake chains need a good clean, can anyone tell me the best way to do it? Thank you :)

I usually use a jewellery polish and soft cloth on mine. However I do mine after each show and the ones we use at shows are only at shows with second chains for everyday use. However it can be time consuming.Especially ten of them.

I have seen an ultrasonic thing that is supposed to clean jewellery etc with sound waves, and had thought of trying one but haven't gotten one yet.

Thank you! I don't have any jewellery cleaner or an ultrasonic one so I might just go the warm soapy water and toothbrush. I didn't want to use that incase it wasnt good for them, but obviously is ok to use. Thanks again :)

The best, and it is safe - is Handy Andy (in the Pink bottle). Put a good squirt in a bowl of hot water - soak for a bit and then light scrub with tooth brush and rinse. I boarded many years ago with a Jeweller and his wife and they recommended this for jewellery cleaning as well and I still use it today. Great stuff.