Dryers

Thanks, as my chinese isn't too good :rofl: I may just have to go through the pupkus website.

I purchased mine direct from Pupkus and can only speak highly of their customer service and prices. I had mine (via Aust Post which was cheaper than courier) within a week of placing the order.

+1 on pupkus force 2 dryer。

I was going to buy the double K stand dryer,then my american cocker puppy's breeder recommended the pupkus.After some google, I found that pupukus is a chinese brand. So I ordered one from a chinese website, plus a groomer's 3rd arm for the dryer hose and a grooming arm for the grooming table. Total cost is AU$105 including shipping, amazing price.The only down side is it tooks 35 days to arrive.

Hi Angel,

Do you have a website link that you bought it from?

http://www.taobao.com/index_global.php

The website is in Chinese,if you can find someone understand Chinese,it'll be lot easier.Just ask him/her to search "春舟吹水机" and then find a chinese mail forward service to collect the dryer and send to you.

Thanks, as my chinese isn't too good :rofl: I may just have to go through the pupkus website.

It would be easier to buy from pupkus if you can't read chinese.The dryer from pupkus is very good price compare to other brands.