Looking For An Agility Club In The Yarra Valley District

I've had an enquiry from someone who is looking to do some agility with her Maltese x . She isn't so much interested in trialling, but wants it more for her dog and the social side of things.

She wants to know of any Clubs that can be recommended that are in or around the Don Valley, Warburton Highway, Yarra Valley district.

Can anyone make some suggestions and recommendations, please? :)

Erny

Thank you, CFS. I've directed her to Croydon - seems to be the closest one to her.

Cheers

Erny

Sorry - just saw this. I train there and it has a good agility program in my opinion. I will be starting a puppy games course after the agility nationals (late June maybe?) and it may be extended to older dogs if the demand is there. Dogs need to pass Basic 2 to enrol in agility prep.

Thanks TSD. She tells me she's going to follow through by taking up her enquiries with Croydon. I've only spoken with her via email, but she sounds like a nice person :).

Croydon is fantastic :)I have just started their agility foundation class and am very happy with them. I was at another club which really didnt suit my breed at all. She will be very happy with Croydon :thumbsup: