What Age Do Medium Sized Dogs Become Fully Grown?

Sorry I wasn't clear, they only had him for 3 days from his surrender to his adoption

We did wonder if the 'birth date' we were given was actually the day his previous owner got him, so if he was 8 weeks old that would have made him 7 months when we got him

He hasn't lost any teeth that I remember, I'm sure he had all (or most) of his adult teeth when we got him

That full set of adult teeth means he was at least 6-7 months old in the RSPCA photo. Probably at least 7 months because the baby canines often don't fall out until right on 6 months and it takes a few weeks for the adult canines to grow fully into place. Once the teeth are fully though it is hard to guess exact age.

He actually looks more like a Stumpy in build and ears but an ACD in colour. He could also be ACD crossed with something smaller.

Thanks guys, I always thought he looked older than they claimed, I guess I was right when I said the date they gave us as his birth date was actually the date the previous owners got him, and guessing he was 8-12 weeks of age when they got him

He is quite tall, he stands at about 50cm, I'll have to look up stumpy's, I figured they looked like an ACD without a tail! lol, I can see Kelpie or Koolie in his ears, and after seeing him work with sheep the guy who was coaching us said he works like a Kelpie, not an ACD

Heeler can stand at 50 cm so this would still be okay for the Heeler side.

But his body develpoment make him look to me more on the Keplie side.

I ahve seen more leaner Kelpies than Heeler and Koolies.

Though this isn't concrete evidence.

I had a read about Koolies and in their discribtion read sort of like this.

They can be as large as a Border Collie, their weight can range from a thinner Kelpie to a heavy Heeler.

Kooies has such a wide rande in their breed that it is hard to work out ( for me it is).

So readiing into Koolies could make you wonder even more.

My thought at this time is that he is a Heeler /Kelpie cross.

I might be proved wrong and this is okay.

This is only my judgment.