Kepala Meet! Sunday June 10

pip1981

Hi Guys!

It's come around mighty quick, since we had May's meet later in the month than usual, but I'm just checking in to see how much interest there is in having June's meet on the 10th, being the second Sunday of the month? It is also the Queen's Birthday long weekend, but I know some of you mentioned last month that you didn't have plans.

Please let us know below if you're keen, and we'll begin a list of attendees!

Cheers, Carissa :)

Edited by pip1981

Thanks for responding guys! If no one else shows any interest within a few days, we may come up with a new date, or even wait until July to meet again :)

Good luck with the shows Evolving! I really wanted to visit all of you at the Spitz and Lappie shows, but didn't realise until last week that they are being held at KCC (for some dumb reason I was imagining Sunbury), and that's a little too far for me to travel at the moment. Hope you have a great weekend all around though!

Hi guys, it's just occurred to me that I have a 1st Birthday Party to attend on the 17th, so I won't be able to make it anyway, sorry. :(

If someone else would like to take over the coordination of the event, feel free, but you will need to enquire about availability and book in. Hope you all have a good time if it goes ahead! :)

I will hopefully pop back in towards the end of the month to begin planning next month's event to be held on Sunday the 8th of July!

Cheers, Carissa :D