Boarding Recs Needed

Hi

Im just looking for recs about boarding my dog for a month in september. He's a large lab, 4 yrs old and quite boisterous and bouncy. Recently rehomed from a shelter. I have a few options.

Im considering Dont Fret Pets, i saw an ad on here for them.

I can board him in kennels- I'm not sure he would get enough exercise? do they take them out for walks or just let them into the 'exercise yard'?

I have a dog-minded friend, however I dogsit for her lab because she is now a single parent working full-time and hasn't got a lot of time for exercising her own dog. On the flip side, he will have company with her dog and he knows the house and family.

If anyone can recommend a good kennel/carer in Newcastle I would appreciate it Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I can highly recommend playhouse at wyee.

My 4 1/2 yr old bullmastiff is a little cautious on things, but there he actually drags us in and we have to incourage him out!!

So that is all we need for confirmation!! :)

They have not a bad size run, but a large play area and he sleeps for 2days straight afterwards!!

Best to do an inspection before hand though ,so you feel happy where ever you decide on

I have a dog-minded friend, however I dogsit for her lab because she is now a single parent working full-time and hasn't got a lot of time for exercising her own dog. On the flip side, he will have company with her dog and he knows the house and family.

I would go with this, provided your friend is really okay with having him.